What is Tripsy club?
The Tripsy Club is the new way to explore the world. Traveling and feeling very moment are what bring us together. Share the trip with the right people! That's the difference between a journey and an unforgettable adventure. Our Club is a community where everyone feels more like a part of the family rather than only a customer. We organize only group travel experiences and we offer a new and unique way to travel around the globe, to meet awesome people and create memories that last a lifetime. Find out more.
What is included in the trip?
We are not like the traditional travel agencies selling same travel deals with different names. Every trip of ours is tailor-made and crafted to fit the specific mindset and way of life of our Tripsters. That's why you need to check each trip's description and details to see what is included. We can only guarantee you that in every offer you will find:
- A carefully selected, interesting and exciting program which ensures you a once in a lifetime trip filled with unforgettable moments, experiences that last forever and feelings that will most likely boost your mood for the upcoming few years. Some of the activities are included in the price and others are just optional. This way we give a certain freedom to everyone, depending on their individuality, as some Tripsters may be into the extreme and others may like to lay on the pasty sands with a Mojito in hand.
- All accommodation options listed by day for the whole duration of the trip. The accommodation options usually vary from mountain lodges, hostels and guest houses to city hotels, authentic and different places of accommodation and even luxury villas and five-star resorts. The detailed information regarding the selected hotel can be found in its section in the trip's description.
- From the moment you are accommodated in the hotel from where your adventure begins until the end the of the journey all transfers /by land, air and water/ are included in the initial price.
- a Tripsy's team on the field to take care of you and the other Tripsters. Every trip of ours has its TripStar that will guide you through your journey and whose mission will be for you to have the time of your life. Every guide is an experienced traveler of ours for whom wandering around the world is not just passion but a way of life. Every StripStar passes a special training class to be able to meet yours and our standards. During the adventure, the TripStars are always at your service. Their task is to unite the travel group, creating a bond between different Tripsters, and ensure the excitement and fun of everyone. The TripStars are no classical tour guides, but in most cases, they will be able to answer your questions and provide you with an inside info about interesting things you can do in your free time.
And here is what you will not find included in our packages: transport to the hotel from where the trip begins, as well as one to home when the trip ends. More information about the way we travel to and from a trip you can find in our FAQ.
Why the transport to the starting point and ending point is not included
Tripsy is a community of travelers from all over the world. This is why the people for each trip come from different locations. Thus we believe that excluding the transportation cost to the starting point and the one after the trip gives our fellow Tripsters freedom to chose a means and a way of transportation that suits each of them idividually. To further develop this thought, we know that sometimes you just don't want the trip to end and this way you will be able to stay for a day or two more.
Is it safe to book with Tripsy?
We, as travelers, know the importance of safety when exploring the world. Thus Tripsy plans its programs according to an initial research of each destination and in order to ensure both you individual safety and the safety of the group on site. Moreover, the name we have built as well as our policies stand to guarantee your financial safety as well.
Can I visit your office for a quick chat?
Tripsy club operates online and does not have offices for client meetings. However, we have a better way of communicating face to face. Feel free to join any of our events or parties in order to meet and have a chat with us or other Tripsters in order to hear from them what it's like to travel with us. Every event of ours follows a different theme and is held in a new place. For up-to-date information about our events you can follow us on Facebook
How to book my trip?
When you've chosen the trip you would like to attend, you can either contact us by phone: +359 889 400 231 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will help guide you through the process.
I have question before booking a trip?
If you have any questions regarding the trip, the booking process or other questions you only need to contact us and we will gladly answer them all. You can contact us by phone: +359 889 400 231 or via e-mail at: email@example.com
How to pay my trip?
Tripsy club operates online and thus the only way to pay for your trip is by bank transfer. Bank account to make the transfer is:
"Tripsy International" Ltd.
First Investment Bank
Reason: Tripsy, "The name of the trip," "The names of people for whom are paying for"
Every trip of ours includes a travel insurance from "Assistance when traveling abroad" with a coverage of € 10,000 from an insurance company Armeec. Upon your request we can add a bigger coverage to the insurance. We also strongly advise you to also make a "Cancellation of travel" insurance which will protect you from any unexpected future situations that stop you from leaving. You can insure only the package, offered by Tripsy, or the cost of the package plus the flights to the trip and backwards. The price of this insurance is between 3-5% of the duable amount for the trip, the price varies according to the time left until the adventure takes place. The "Cancellation of travel" insurance may be concluded no later than five days from the date of signing the contract. For more information about the insurance visit the site of Armeec, or to contact our team: +359889400231 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional services - reservation of flight tickets, transfers and accommodation outside the trip
As we've mentioned above, the price of the trip does not include the transportation costs to the starting point and from the ending one back home. /if you've missed this information, here you can find out why/. Thus there are two options to choose from:
- you can organize your trip alone;
- you can let our experts take care of everything. They will offer you the best options for booking tickets, transfers from the airport as well as options to prolong your trip and book a few days more to spend by yourself.
Can you guarantee me the trip will take place? When can I buy flight tickets?
In order for us to be sure that a trip will take place we need between 10-15 people (depending on the specification of the trip) that have declared their interest by booking a place. The full information can be found in the section "Additional information" in the price section of every trip. Before we are sure that a trip has been confirmed we would need to ask you not to buy any flight tickets (or at least not ones without a return policy) or make any other expenses regarding transportation, reservation of rooms outside the trip dates or other similar expenses. After we are sure that the concrete trip will take place this will be noted in the offer in our website and everyone who already paid will get a notification by email.
What documents do I need for the trip?
The required documents for each trip are the voucher for it, the document for insurance and passport with minimum six months validity from the date of the trip. The first two documents will be sent to you by our staff before departure, so you have no concerns for them, the only obligation you have is your passport and its validity. For citizens of the European Union (EU), traveling within the EU it is possible with just an ID card. Note that some countries may have additional requirements concerning documentation such as visas or document proving a certain immunization and others. More information can be found in the FAQ section.
Do I need a visa for the trip?
In the additional information for each trip /in the price section/ you can find any information regarding the visa requirements of the destinations that are part of it. As this concerns the nationality of the traveler a more detailed information can be found on the website of the foreign ministry or the emassy/consulate of the country you are visiting. For Bulgarian citizens you can find all the needed information here.
Can you help me with the issunce of a visa?
Tripsy club does not deal with the process of issuing visas but we can give you information about where you can find help regarding your issue. If you have any questions you can contact us at: email@example.com.
Do I need a certain immunization for the country we are going to travel to?
The medical requirements for each country vary. Bulgarian citizens can turn to the National Immunization and Consulting Center in Parasitic and Infectious Diseases for a detailed updated information about the need for immunizations, types of vaccines, and immunization certificates. Contact Info: Sofia, bul. Yanko Sakazov 26, tel. 02 / 944-69-99, ext. 221, as well as the site.